Want to Become a Moderator?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am by Admin

The Following are the requirements for being a -

1. Should have 30 Posts or more.

2. Should be active.

3. Should not post illegal posts.

Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system game

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am by Bernice

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am by carry

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am by Beverly

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am by Beverly

Navigation

I-Vinci - I-vinci.net

rapidmaster

I-Vinci - I-vinci.net

Post by rapidmaster on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:07 am

I am not The Owner or Site Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome To I-vinci
    We are glad to Announce that we are in Pre-launch Stage and site will be launched in few days.
    Our team were so much excited about the site but was a little more thats why decided to launch the site before designing it.
    Our Designer is Very New to PHP so he is slowly working on the design it will be ready in some days.
    but First thing first we have DDos Protection and SSL is on the list well be add soon after the design.

free Pioneer Membership For First 5,000 Registration
    and for first 1000 Registration Free $0.05 Signup Bonus
    You can start your earning for now

Below you can find the earnings for Standard and Premium members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Standard Membership
    Your Click: $0.005 (Standard Ad) $0.006 (Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)
    Referral Click: $0.005ref (Standard Ad) $0.006ref (Extended Ad) $0.001ref (Short Ad)

Verified
    Your Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.008(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)
    Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.006(Extended Ad) $0(Short Ad)

Premium
    Your Click: $0.008(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)
    Referral Click: $0.0065(Standard Ad) $0.0075(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)

Elite
    Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)
    Referral Click: $0.0075(Standard Ad) $0.008(Extended Ad) $0.001(Short Ad)

Ultimate
    Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)
    Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.012(Extended Ad) $0.003(Short Ad)

Minimum Payout : $1.00
    Payout via : Alertpay | Liberty Reserve
    Payment Method : 7 Business Day for Standard Members | 24 To 48 Hours for upgraded Members

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i-vinci

Re: I-Vinci - I-vinci.net

Post by i-vinci on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello !

I am Rob T aka Perigon CEO of I-vinci but you guys maybe know me already for all the websites i designed.

I am making this post due to a disgusting thing i saw now.

I finished a work from a client some days ago [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and today i was looking in the site and saw a weird banner with the name of i-vinci.net.....

So i clicked the banner and for my surprise i arrive to a page called i-vinci.net that is a ptc and its running the site for 1 day.

I Want you know all that i-vinci doesn´t have nothing to do with that site and appears that the admin is an old moderator from my cubie, already try to contact him asking if it was a joke what he is doing with his lack of imagination and low level attitude doing what he is doing but no answer till now so i am making this post for all people to know what is happening and don´t mistake my name with that low level person.

As you know this business is in the way it is cause of this kind of people trying to copy and scam everybody with this kind of attitudes, advertisers will never comeback to this industry if all people will continue to support this kind of acting and in some years there will be no advertisers left.

As you know me and my company we are for a while and we try to make this world of ptc a little more happier with our imagination trying to design the most unique sites there is, and we hope one day advertisers will be back with their investments so this industry can be a true advertising revenue industry and not a bunch of scammers and low level people like this guy is.

As telling all this with sadness and with my expectation looking at my monitor and seeing that site with some of my letters there i will ask all the admins off all ptc sites that please copy paste this post to your website forum to warn all your users.

All good to all of you,

Thanks,

Rob T aka Perignon

I-vinci CEO

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm