Please Login or Register to access the full site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register to access the full site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Become a Moderator?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am by Admin

The Following are the requirements for being a PTC: Detailed 41649110-

1. Should have 30 Posts or more.

2. Should be active.

3. Should not post illegal posts.

Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system game

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am by Bernice

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am by carry

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am by Beverly

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am by Beverly

Navigation

2 posters

PTC: Detailed

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

PTC: Detailed Empty PTC: Detailed

Post by Admin Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 am

Courtesy-Silent Writer(Webupon Blog)

A lot people want some help with regards to how to make money using these sites. I will share with you a few hints and tips.

PTC stands for ”Paid to Click”. A lot of people see these websites as an easy way of making a profit, which they are, but if you don’t know how to work them, your profit can be very limited. I will try to help you to make more of a profit, using my own experiences as guidence for you.

Try Different Websites-

You really need to do your research before you even think about investing a lot of time or money into one website. There are literally hundreds of PTC websites out there for you to try, so you should read around online forums and sign up to the sites to see what you think of them. You should click on your own for a couple of days, to make sure the site is working, and that there are enough ads to make it worthwhile. When you have tried several websites, you should stick to about three that you think are good quality. If you do this, you will have a backup plan if something goes wrong with one of them, whereas if you just use one website, you could end up losing everything.

Find your own referrals before buying them-

On PTC sites, there are things called ”referrals” which are members who have signed up through you. If you get these, you make money when they click and, on some websites, when they make a purchase. If you can get some of your friends or family to join the sites, they will be able to boost your income, and it soon adds up! If you can do this, you could increase your earnings and reach payout a lot faster.

Cashout before you invest-

One of the reasons you should try to refer some people is so that you can cashout quicker. There’s no point, in my opinion, investing in a website when you don’t even know whether they are going to ever pay you or not. If you have even five referrals, you will be able to reach payout in a couple of weeks, meaning that you can test the system.

Another thing that you should be aware of is how they pay. Most websites will pay via paypal, but some no longer support this and will use AlertPay or another payment processor. You need to see how long it takes for them to pay you as well. Some websites state that they will pay instantly, others within 24 hours, and others state that it may take up to 60 business days, which is about three months. You should only sign up to these sites if you are certain that they will pay, otherwise you may end up losing a lot of money which you have earned.

Buy a premium membership-

Firstly, you should see how much the membership is, and what you get for the money. If the benefits are good, then I would recommend that you sign up for one as soon as you have earned enough. I wouldn’t recommend that you use any of your own money (ie money that you haven’t earned from the site) yet, as you are still experimenting, and wouldn’t really want to lose it.

Often, premium memberships offer discounts on referrals, and entries into prize draws. If it does this, then you would be advised to sign up for the higher membership, as you will save money in the long term.

Buy referrals-

I will continue to emphasize the fact that you should not use any money that you haven’t earned from the site. You should only use the money which has come from the site itself so that if something goes wrong, you’ve never invested money that you couldn’t afford to. As soon as you can afford to do this, you should buy a referral package. This means that a lot more money will be coming your way, as every time one of those members click, you will gain money from their activity. You should aim for about 100 referrals before you begin to withdraw your profits. Once you have this many, you should aim to buy another referral pack every month, and use the rest of the money you earn as profit for whatever you like. There is no point continuing to buy as many referrals as you can lay your hands on, as you will will end up having no profit at all.

Invest your profits wisely-

If you can, I would advise that you place your profits into a separate bank account from the one that you use for every day life. If you do this, you can just leave it there and interest will add to it a couple of times per year. If you think about it, you would have had to live without the money if you had never read this article, so you might as well save it up and let it build before your eyes. If you don’t think that you have that much self control, you can ask your bank to restrict your access to the account, meaning that you can’t get money out of it even if you want to.

I did this, and saved up nearly £10,000 during the four years that I did PTC. This will be useful to me in later life and, even though it doesn’t sound like much whilst you’re earning it, it is there in the account to gain interest, and will be there for me when I need to retire. Doing it like this means that you don’t have to waste as much of your wages on placing them into pension schemes or savings, as you are getting the money for your old age elsewhere.

One final word of warning-

Never invest any money of your own into PTC sites. You can make a profit even if you never invest a penny and, although it is slow, it hardly takes any effort at all, so is worth it.

I haven’t mentioned any websites on here, but if you would like some advice about which websites to join up to you can contact me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know of many PTC sites which are good that I am a member of, and also that I am not a member of, so I will be able to give you some advice. You shouldn’t need advice though; there are many PTCs out there for you to try, you just need to see which one is the best for you!

I wish you the best of luck!
    otukwesidaniel

PTC: Detailed Empty Re: PTC: Detailed

Post by otukwesidaniel Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

may God richly bless you for this advice.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm