Please Login or Register to access the full site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register to access the full site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Become a Moderator?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am by Admin

The Following are the requirements for being a The best PTC which makes you earn money online 41649110-

1. Should have 30 Posts or more.

2. Should be active.

3. Should not post illegal posts.

Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system game

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am by Bernice

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am by carry

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am by Beverly

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am by Beverly

Navigation

The best PTC which makes you earn money online

nivrashe

The best PTC which makes you earn money online Empty The best PTC which makes you earn money online

Post by nivrashe Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 am

Welcome to my review of "The best PTC which makes you earn money online".
    Before starting to read my review, you should be wondering who am I and why should I post such an article? What is the benefit I am getting through this?
    I will explain everything so that you won't have any such doubts in mind. If any, please feel free to give me a feedback.
    Who am I ? Why should I post such an article?
    I was a Software Engineer who worked with a US based reputed company. I resigned my job to develop my baby and for last 2 years I was searching for online works which would help me to earn money. Finally I found this in net, read and read a lot ...after a quite hardwork ..well I would say for a couple of months I learned about this PTC job. Though it started slowly, now it has come to great level of income. So I would like to help others also ...like newbies to get into such a "Work at home with no investment" opportunities.
    The best "make money online" program:
    As far as my experience, I would say PTC is the best "make money online" program. It is an offer site which offers us a hell lot of things.
    What is PTC / PTR?
    PTC means "Paid To Click" sites and sometimes called PTR - "Paid to Read" sites. They have proved to be good earning source for everyone from any country in the world!
    So now what are you worried about? SCAMS???
    In person, I really wonder why people don’t believe in “making money online”?
    Have you ever thought? I have...because I have come across all those nasty things like “SCAM” !!! Giving personal details, signups for money or any investments made before earning is a SCAM!!!
    So beware of it, believe in God, Hard work never fails!!!
    None can cheat you, if you are alert every time! Believe in yourself! So I am here to give you confidence and the motivation to success!
    Identifying SCAM PTC sites:
    Beware of Scam sites!!
    First thing before you signup with a PTC site is identify whether it is Scam or not?
    For that, I would suggest you to do the following:
     Search in any search engine (say Google) as like;, if you want to know about a PTC site “Neobux”, search as “Neobux SCAM or LEGIT”. You will get some links about this.
     Second thing is search in the Google for “Neobux review”, you will get a lot of forum reviews about this site and the users might have commented. Reading all these you can identify whether it is a scam or not.
     “Getting rich easily” is NEVER possible!! So never beware of sites which assure you so.
     Sites which assure you big Dollars per click like 10$ per click or 20 $ per click are SCAM sites for sure.
     Sites which does not reveal the owner when you find through “Whois ” domain is a scam site.
     Site which asks you for investment for retrieving/withdrawing the amount you have earned is also a SCAM site.
     Never give a site your personal details!! Such are SCAM sites!
     Last but not least, there are happenings where the best sites have turned out as SCAM sites. So it all depends. Always search for sites which existed for long years like NEOBUX!!
    How do I earn in PTC?
    PTC sites are inducement programs which pay its users for visiting sponsored sites (Ads-advertisements). Mostly they pay 0.02-0.005 $ per click and there are approximately 20-50 Ads to click every day.
    Earnings Example
     You click 20 ads per day = $0.20
     20 referrals click 20 ads per day = $4.00
     Your daily earnings = $4.20
     Your weekly earnings = $29.4
     Your monthly earnings = $88.20
    Here another offer they give is that they pay you to refer your friends, which they mention as referral bonus. You will be awarded referral commissions too which might be likely to be around 50-100%.
    So for Eg, if you refer 20 people, you will get 50%-100% of all they make.
    How do PTC work and gain profit?
    The idea is that advertisers want to rise higher on Google and other search engines, so they will pay a little for every time anyone just clicks on their ad. PTC sites collect these ads and offer them to people like us. We click on a bunch of them and the site gives us a share of the money paid by the advertiser.
    How is payment made ?
    Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay , Paypal or any other processing schemes.
    How should be a good PTC earner?
    One who intends to earn money online through PTC need to KEEP IN MIND below mentioned rules:
     You can NOT have more than one account.
     You can NOT use any auto-clicking technology.
     You cannot have two accounts in the same household, even if it is fr different people- only 1 account per IP address.
     Also, in order to keep your account from being deleted, you must stay active. To be safe, at least click once every week.
    As none wants to get cheated, you or I or the PTC owner, please don’t cheat!!! Get paid for your hardwork!!
    Hardwork and smartwork matters!! Manage your time smartly to click more Ads on more PTC sites.
    The site Admin will inspect your account to make sure that you have not cheated when it comes to payout and if you have cheated in any way, your account will be deleted and you will not get paid. No one wants that, so don't cheat!
    Listed a few Legit PTC sites below for you to join freely!!!
     Neobux : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Clixsense: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Bux-matrix: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Cash-harvest: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Wordlinx: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     No-minimum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x
     5centminimum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And many more................I would update with the new sites I am working with!!
    Hope this helps!!
    So now you go ahead!
    Work hard with sincerity and honesty! All the best!
    Thanks and God bless!
    Nivrashe

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:46 pm