Please Login or Register to access the full site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register to access the full site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Become a Moderator?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am by Admin

The Following are the requirements for being a Points2Shop!!!  Awesome site to earn free games, etc.  !!! 41649110-

1. Should have 30 Posts or more.

2. Should be active.

3. Should not post illegal posts.

Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system game

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am by Bernice

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am by carry

South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations,tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can …

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am by Beverly

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am by Beverly

Navigation

Points2Shop!!! Awesome site to earn free games, etc. !!!

muddman138

Points2Shop!!!  Awesome site to earn free games, etc.  !!! Empty Points2Shop!!! Awesome site to earn free games, etc. !!!

Post by muddman138 Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am

Hello All!!!
    I'm gonna give you a link, that is completely FREE to join, and you can earn FREE stuff from Amazon.com!!
    Trust me.... this site is legit. the site is called points2shop. i was skeptical when i first signed up, but once i did, it was the best decisions that i've made in a long time. it only took me a week to earn enough points to order my xbox 360 game. what you do, is fill out surveys, play games, download stuff (if you want), and you can earn points for which you can use to buy stuff on Amazon. there is no limit on how much you can earn or buy, all it takes is some of your free time. choose to do one, none, or a million offers every day (not literally a million, but you know what i mean, lol) to earn your points. this site is almost like a "piece-rate" job, meaning the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.... and it's very addicting once you start earning, and seeing all the cool things you can get through amazon. trust me.... i am EXTREMELY skeptical when it comes to online stuff, but i read around, and researched a little, and joined---- and i'm GLAD i did cause i can't afford "extra" things, but now i can>>> cause they're FREE!!!
    At least check the site out, i mean, why not? it's free and there's no obligation to buy things or whatever other sites have to offer. This site has become my hobby, and i'm sure once you sign up, it'll be yours too.
    I know this may sound too good to be true, or like a scam, or spam, or whatever the hell you might wanna call it, but its not. some of the members have been on a little over a year and have literally earned THOUSANDS of dollars. you can click on peoples screen names and see what they earned.
    P2S uses points, where one point equals one penny. you can withdraw money that you've earned (points can be withdrew as cash) in a few different ways, including using paypal. they will deposit your points (100 pts = 1 US dollar) directly to your paypal, or you can request a check sent via mail, and etc.
    Really, you just have to check it out. there is literally too much to explain, but if you join- all the members, and info at the site, will get you going in no time. This site is regional friendly as well!!!

like i said, at least check it out. if it aint for you, then at least you will know.

Here is my referral link: (don't forget to sign up while your there!)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:02 am